Mr. Duc CAO
Technical Consultant (remote)
Mr. Duc CAO is the Technical Consultant of INVENTIO since 2019. He has more than 10 years of experience in the technical field.
He graduated from the University of Nottingham, England in 2008 and received a Master of Business Administration at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada in 2013.
He works as a major engineer and manager for large-scale projects and multinational companies in the area of mechanical.
Mr. Duc specializes in design and patent preparation and prosecution in the field of technical.
Languages: English, Vietnamese.
– Industrial Designs.
– Patent litigation and disputes.
– 2008: Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nottingham, England;
– 2013: Master of Business Administration at Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
– 2008 – 2010: Main Project Engineer for Lime Plant construction projects in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates;
– 2010 – 2013: Deputy Technical Manager for Thai Trung Steel Rolling Mill project in Vietnam;
– 2013 – 2016: QHSE Manager for Freyssinet in Newfoundland, Canada;
– 2016 – 2018: Project Manager for Kubota Materials Canada Corporation in Ontario, Canada;
– 2018 – Present: Product Manager for Husky Injection Molding Systems in Ontario, Canada.