Mr. Van Tam DAO
Mr. Van Tam DAO has been a counsel of INVENTIO since 2017. He was awarded his Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry from Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Paris Sud, France in 1983, and has over 40 years of experience in this field.
He worked in the Institute of Chemistry and the National Office of Industrial Property of Vietnam as Officer for 16 years.
With his vast knowledge in the chemistry field, Mr. Tam assists INVENTIO in pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology-related IP cases.
Languages: French, English, Vietnamese.
– Patent litigation and disputes.
– 1973: Bachelor in Chemistry at the University of La Habana, Cuba;
– 1983: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Paris Sud, France.
– 1973 – 1989: Research Officer at the Institute of Chemistry and Science Officer at the National Office of Industrial Property of Vietnam;
– 1991 – present: Chairman and CEO of DETECH Technology Development Supporting Joint Stock Company.